Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 2 of my Challenge!

Today went better than I had expected.  I was bracing for a headache or some lethargy, but I felt fine and had more energy than I thought I would.

I started the day with getting up early and making a frittata for breakfast.  I've made this one before from a recipe that I got from the website everyday paleo.  It's got sausage and grated sweet potato and eggs...YUM!!!  Here is the link http://everydaypaleo.com/easy-and-delicious-sausage-frittata/.  Give it a try...it's easy and so delicious!  The whole family loved it.

After a busy morning of helping in Lily's class, cleaning, hot yoga, and errands, I had some leftover frittata and roasted veggies for lunch.  A half a banana rounded out my meal.  I showered, voted, more errands, got Lily, and went to work.

Dinner was a really big salad.  I had an apple with some almond butter as a snack, and some tea at the end of the day.

I haven't really felt hungry, nor have I had that "I'm crazed and need flour!" feeling yet, but I'm sure it's coming.

I'm training for a half marathon the end of May and I'm a bit worried about how my training runs are going to be affected by the reduced carbs I'm consuming.  I didn't run today, so I have to get out tomorrow.  Fingers crossed that I can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment