Friday, October 7, 2011

No introduction necessary

The title of my blog says it all....I am the crazy cat lady.
Well, not quite yet. I always joke to Mr. Helen that I am going to be one of those old, crazy cat ladies with something like 873 cats living in our house and giving them all the food while we eat beans. Of course, Mr. Helen isn't exactly thrilled with that and informs me that, as long as he lives, I will NOT become the old crazy cat lady.
We currently have three cats: Leonardo, our old man, who is a spry 13; Gizmo, the fat, lazy, black giant who is 7; and baby Ella, the princess, who just turned one. We also have our crazy dog, Axel, who joined the family this summer and just turned 2. Gotta have a dog in the mix, right?
I have been crazy about cats since I was a little girl and have had many over the years. I would LOVE to have a small farm someday and have rescue cats, with a small shop where I can sell yarn, serve hot tea with fresh baked goods, and welcome friends and family to share in all the simple pleasures of life.
Join me as I share a bit of this and that. I hope we can all get to know one another much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment